11th December 2011, 12:24 AM
shruthi1494

How much percentage should I score in AFMC entrance exam to clear it?

can get site with eye site +1.00in left and +2.00 in right in afmc.how much percentage should i score in afmc exam.

11th December 2011, 02:01 PM
kumartej

Default Re: How much percentage should I score in AFMC entrance exam to clear it?

hie....
there is no such type of eligibility of eye site..... You must have percentage of above 65% in your intermediate..to appear in the entrance test. ...

You Can Appear Number Of Times, There is No Limitations In Number Of Attempts In these Exam....But, There Are Limitation In AGE, If You Are Appear in AFMC Exam,Then You Must Be 17 years and upper age limit is 22 years.There is no such cutoff given about AFMC.......

if the paper is of 200 marks then 130 marks will be just fine (its just a guess though)

for further detail visit it's offical website:- www. afmcalumni. ning. com

good luck
9th January 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage should I score in AFMC entrance exam to clear it?

can i applyfor AFMC because i am from a middle class family and if i can apply
2nd April 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

what i choose before 10(medical and non medical?
28th July 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

i m just in 9th class what should i do from now so that i can can clear it in just first attempt???
30th April 2013, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Hi i m doing pharmacy and i hv completed 12 with bio physics chemistry with 60.4/ sir can i apply for afmc it is my life aim sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?