27th March 2016, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum salary i can expect in private sector after MBA in Finance?

I am studying MBA finance course and right now i am in my final year. I am interested in getting a job in private sector. I want to know what is the maximum salary i can expect in private sector. Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  2. How much salary a Biotechnology fresher can expect in private sector?
  3. How much package can I get after passing Chemical Engineering from HBTI Kanpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for bank PO and CAT?
  5. Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?
  6. After completing BBM specialization in HR with 56% in final semester can I get a good job?
  7. How to get a government job after completing MBA in Finance and while working in Private company?
  8. Will the application form be rejected with colored photo without date?
  9. Expected salary in Private Sector for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) candidate?
  10. Opportunities in public and private sector? How much salary can I expect? I have completed PGDCA from Gauhati University with 57% marks
  11. How to get a job in finance sector? I have done MBA in finance sector
  12. Scope of doing Accountant course after BBA?
  13. Private sector job with 2.5 yrs of work experience or Bank PO job?
  14. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience or Bank PO job?
  15. Available Job Opportunities for the candidates of MBA in Finance in public sector and private sector?
  16. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience?
  17. How good is CA as a career option?
  18. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
28th March 2016, 02:22 AM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: What is the maximum salary i can expect in private sector after MBA in Finance?

If you are a fresher so, you can expect salary upto 4 Lakh per annum. this is the maximum salary you can expect from the employer if you are a fresher.
But, if you have done job previously and then ca,e for MBA and then you are applying for the job then in this scenario you can expect a salary of 6 to 7 Lakh per annum.

And then after getting permanent your salary will be incremented based on your performance and position.
28th March 2016, 08:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum salary i can expect in private sector after MBA in Finance?

The maximum salary cannot be stated exactly as it depends on various factors and many people are earning in crores in private sector after completion of MBA course. The maximum salary which you can earn depends on the institute from which you are pursuing MBA course, your calibre and the concerned employer who is providing you the job opportunity. If you are from a premium institute like IIMs, FMS, TISS, etc. you can earn in crores per annum.
28th March 2016, 01:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

It depends upon which organization you are enrolled in. Different companies/organization provides different salary package. You might even get a starting salary of as minimum as 15k and as huge as 80k. So, nothing accurately can be said about it as there is no certainty.
28th March 2016, 09:05 PM
january2016

Salary depends on the basic factor that is mentioned below:

1. Your experience (Fresher or Experienced employee)
2. Your study profile(which subject you took as your MBA course.)
3. Nature of degree.
4. Your internship during your MBA degree.
5. Your internship cum education experience.

With this factor your salary is compared. If you are well enough to get all these then you will get starting of 6 lakh per year else minimum salary will be 4-5 lakh per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?