25th October 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in the entrance exam to get admission in any Engineering College?

Hello Sir, I want to pursue Engineering and for that I have to give an entrance exam. I want to know that how much should I score in the entrance exam to get admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

31st October 2016, 02:19 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much should I score in the entrance exam to get admission in any Engineering College?

The cut off marks to get the admission in different stream and different colleges/institutes varies every year.

So, It is not possible to give you the list of minimum marks required for admission. But, you can appear for JEE and after qualifying in Main examination you will be eligible for admission in better institutes for engineering courses.

The examination is conducted by CBSE for first stage and by IIT for second stage and the cut off marks also varies for different category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?