8th January 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

How to study Law after completing 11th? I am 37 years old

Hi
I am age group of37 .ihave completed +1 can I study law at this age .can u give me idea regarding this matter

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Law after completing B.Com?
  2. Am I eligible to study law after completing MSc Biotechnology? Whats the duration of the Law course?
  3. Procedure and percentage required to study law? Shall I study law after completing any degree like B.Com?
  4. Can I study Law after B.Tech? What is the course duration? Is it possible to do law in 1 or 2 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I do law after completing BCA? What is the course duration of law?
  6. Am I eligible to study law after completing BSc Physics?
  7. Possibility to study Law after completing 12th standard? Is it necessary to appear in CET? Percentage required in 12th for admission? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to study law after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. How to continue studies in India after completing 11th standard in 11th standard?
  10. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence?
  11. Exams and courses in Law field for a 11th standard student?
  12. How to study and where to study Law course to become a Lawyer?
  13. Is it possible to do Law if I have a GAP of 4 years after 12th and at the age of 21?
  14. Admission in 11th CBSE for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 10th?
  15. How should I study Astrophysics after completing 11th standard?
  16. Procedure to apply for Law after 12th and percentage required?
  17. How can I study law after completing B.Tech?
  18. Is there any entrance exam after 12th for law? How to prepare for them?
9th January 2013, 08:13 AM
sanj69
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to study Law after completing 11th? I am 37 years old

Law means LL.B.- Bachelor of Law can be pursed in two ways, one after 12th for 5 years Integrated LL.B. and other after Graduation in any stream for 3 years LL.B.

For 5 years Integrated LL.B., the candidate must be an Indian National having completed 12th in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 20 years.

For 3 years LL.B. Degree, the candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 30 years.

So it is not possible to purse LL.B. after 11th and at the age of 37 years. You may apply for LL.B. through correspondence course after Graduation.
9th January 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I have done Diploma in Electronics and working with MNC with 4 years of bond,can I switch to other company without experience letter,and I also want to change my profile...Plz suggests me some profiles....
9th January 2013, 01:40 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You can not do LLB course under any circumstances. Neither you have the required qualification and neither you meet the age criteria for LLB course. If you are interested in resuming your education then please first complete 12th and then do some graduation course.

The first hurdle for you in LLB is the age. At 37, you are simply not eligible for LLB course. The age limit for the course is 30 years with 5 years relaxation for SC/ST. Earlier there was no age limit for the LLB course but now you must be less than 30 years old.

Secondly you have not even completed school education. For LLB you should be graduate. There is a integrated LLB course but for that you must have completed 12th. Besides the age limit for that course is 20 years.

LLB Eligibility

1. You must have bachelor degree in any stream.

2. Minimum of 45 percent marks in graduation.

3. At least 40 percent marks in case of SC/ST.

4. The age limit is 30 years for the course.

5. There is 5 years relaxation in age limit for SC/ST.

Therefore you can see it is impossible for you to apply for the LLB course. May I suggest that you first complete the school education and then graduation. There is a option of doing graduation through distance education.

Even after completing graduation there aren't much options in front of you. Being 37 years old, you are not eligible for any government job. However you can become government school teacher but for that you must complete graduation followed by B.Ed.
9th January 2013, 04:52 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi,
I'm sorry you're not eligible for any format of the LL.b as you are overage and moreover you don't have a 12th pass certificate too.
For the five year law graduation you should be 12th pass and your age should be under 20 years. While for appearing in 3 year law program, your age should be minimum of 30 years.
9th January 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

can you give me the list of commerce colleges in Delhi & NCR
25th February 2014, 12:47 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Any Law aspirant’s merit is assessed through a Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) conducted by the CLAT Committee. At least you need to have cleared Higher Secondary School/Intermediate Examination (10+2) in any stream with not less than 50% marks in aggregate. The entrance exams will have a paper of 90 minutes containing 150 questions from the following sections English: 35 questions, General Knowledge/Current Affairs: 35 questions, Mathematics: 10 questions, Legal Aptitude: 35 questions, Logical Reasoning: 35 questions. After completion of BA LLB, you can assist senior advocates, take up job in law firms and also apply for the judicial services.
4th March 2014, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

i am complete the age 37. i am correspondence course complete in B.A. i can the join LLB Please answer now
28th November 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I doing my graduation from ambedkar open university Hyderabad .I am interested in llb regular .I want to know I am eligible for that course.
31st December 2020, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I am M.A. in English,M.ed ,want to pursue Law.my age is 36 ...can i study law.plz suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?