27th April 2016, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

How is it possible to clear the last year of graduation?

I had failed in second year by losing 3 subject in 4th semester...so now i want to do clear my last year of graduation so tell me how is it possible?

28th April 2016, 02:14 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How is it possible to clear the last year of graduation?

I am not sure of the reason for which you have failed in 3 subjects during your 4th semester of Graduation.

But I can suggest you is that if you prepare for these 3 subjects with proper planning, you can clear these subjects.

Backlogs is not at all a good sign for your future. If you still have pending backlogs even after completion of your Graduation, then you may loose your academic career to complete those subjects.

So, try to finish them by 5th semester of your Graduation. Give equal preference to 5th semester subjects as well as the subjects in which you are failed with respect to preparation.

Students generally will think that, if they prepare for backlogs in the last 1 month, they can clear them. But this is not at all true. It involves high amount of risk.

So, prepare a proper plan in such a way that you should complete the syllabus for these subjects by 1 month before the actual exams and in the last 1 month, you revise all the topics which you have covered in the syllabus.

I am sure that you would receive best results if you implement this practice.

First try to complete the topics in which you are not strong enough. If you don't have sufficient time, leave some topics for choice.

Go through sample questions papers and previous year question papers and know the areas from which more questions are being asked and the kind of questions, prepare accordingly.
16th August 2021, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How is it possible to clear the last year of graduation?

I was failed in graduation so now I want to give exam to clear my graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?