24th November 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete two year graduation in one year?

Hello, my name is Kavita. Due to some problem, I could not completed my graduation in 2009 but my 1st year is clear and now I want to complete my two year of graduation in one year. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  2. Is it possible to complete graduation in one year? What are the steps which I need to follow for the same?
  3. Is it possible to complete two years graduation course in 1 year?
  4. Is it possible to complete 2nd year of graduation after a long gap? Also provide expenses details?
  5. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  6. Is it possible to complete two year graduation in one year? -- [New]
  7. Can I complete graduation within a year through distance mode? Which university offers 1 year graduation?
  8. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation course if I have left it in the middle?
  9. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  11. What should I do to complete B.Sc computer science graduation after 3 years drop?
  12. Is it possible to complete my graduation in one year?
  13. Possibility to complete 2 years of Graduation in a year if discontinued?
  14. Is there any possibility to complete graduation in 1 year?
  15. Possibility to complete remaining 2 years of Graduation in 1 year?
  16. How to complete Graduation when I am 36 years old?
  17. Is it possible to complete graduation course in just one year? How to do it? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to complete the graduation last year after a long gap in Pune?
25th November 2015, 05:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete two year graduation in one year?

There are rules and one has to complete the degree in a given period of time. Mostly, there is a maximum time of 7 years allotted to complete degree of 3 years. If you have elapsed this time period then you will not be allowed to continue studies from the same university.

Also, there isn't any procedure to do two years in one year. If there was anything like that then why would other students waste their 3 years.
25th November 2015, 05:50 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete two year graduation in one year?

# It is good to know that you are quite willing to complete the graduation even after gap of more than five years.

# It is well said that where there's a will, there's a way.

# Your first step to contact the college/university official for admission in second year of graduation.

# You are hereby directed to produce valid reason in written for such time gap in study.

# After scrutinization your case, application form and document showing the reason for time gap in the studies, the higher authority will allows you to take admission in the second year of graduation.

# Don't worry. You will surely get the admission in the second year of graduation if you have valid documentary proof of time gap of longer period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?