23rd October 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to complete 2 years of Graduation in a year if discontinued?

Hello,
My name is Kavita Kumari, due to some problems I could not complete my Graduation but my 1st year is clear and now I want to complete my two years of graduation in one year. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to complete graduation in 1 year?
  2. Possibility to complete remaining 2 years of Graduation in 1 year?
  3. How to complete graduation after 12 years gap?
  4. Is it possible to complete the graduation if discontinued in middle due to personal problems? -- [New]
  5. Admission in college to complete B.Com having 7 years gap after 1st year?
  6. Is there any possibility to complete B.Com course in one year?
  7. What should I do to complete my diploma course if I discontinued it 3 years before from Anna University?
  8. Can I get admission in 3rd year if discontinued graduation in 2nd year of B.A. 6 years ago?
  9. Is there any possibility which can be followed to complete graduation in one year?
  10. Can I get admission in final year if discontinued Graduation 12 years ago?
  11. How can I complete B.Sc in two years if had discontinued after 1st year?
  12. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  13. Is it possible to complete graduation having a backlog from DU?
  14. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  15. How to do direct 2nd PUC after completing SSLC? Is it possible in Karnataka state -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can i complete my Intermediate at the earliest as i discontinued my studies few years back? Can i get a government job after that?
  17. Is there any possibility for me to complete the course if I have 5 backlogs and still being in 3rd year?
  18. What should I do if I want to continue doing graduation if I have discontinued diploma course?
3rd November 2015, 07:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to complete 2 years of Graduation in a year if discontinued?

No, it is not possible to complete two years of Graduation course in a year even if you have discontinued after completion of your first year Graduation course. Even, if you are ready to complete two years Graduation course in a year, the university/college where you are pursuing your Graduation course does not offer two years Graduation course in a year. There will be a specific minimum and maximum duration for every Graduation course. To get Graduation certificate of that particular course, you must have to complete the course with minimum or within maximum duration. So, it is not possible to complete your two years Graduation course in a year.
9th November 2018, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to complete 2 years of Graduation in a year if discontinued?

I am shamha. I could not complete my graduation due to some reason but i complete my first year. Now i want to complete my two years of graduation. Is it possible?what can i do for this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?