22nd September 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for BPSA after doing graduation in ECO?

Sir,i am priti kumari.i have dond my graduation in eco.nw i want to prepare for bpsa.i want to know the first step to last step for preparation.how nd what subject shoud be selected,aunthtic book,about g.k,best way to prepare for sure sucess.
I will be vry glad to you

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.A in Eco BT after graduating in B.A?
  2. Should I pursue Eco Hons or B.Com Hons with CS? Tips to prepare for ISC commerce stream?
  3. How to get a job in banking sector? -- [New]
  4. How to take admission in BA(ECO) in DU or DSE?
  5. Can I apply for M.A Eco after completing BBE? Is there any relaxation on marks for SC? I have scored 49.89% marks in my graduation
  6. Am i eligible to apply for the post of PO in a nationalised Bank? I have secured 58% in my graduation with economics honors
  7. Can I do Post Graduation degree in Tourism Management after doing BAMA(Eco) MBA finance and marketing?
  8. Date of TGT entrance exam?
  9. What are the subjects in graduation in eco honors for commerce student?
  10. Am I eligible for Delhi B.Ed Exam of this year having scored less than 55% in Graduation but more than 80% in MBE? Can I take Economics and Sociology as the study subjects in B.Ed as I am having English, Economics and Sociology subjects in Graduation
  11. What does honors mean in B.Sc.(hons)? Difference between Degree and Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I join Economics course if I dont have Maths in 12th Commerce? College which I should join?
  13. After completing BA in Economics - MA or MBA? Which postgraduation should I do?
  14. Will I get admission in B.Com in government college in Chandigarh after completing 12th with 52% in commerce stream?
  15. How to go for BSc in geology? Can I do BMS?
  16. Economic Honors eligibility if I had Mathematics in 11th but not in 12th
  17. What is the qualification needed for B.Ed? I have done BSc(Eco) and at PG level M.A Economics
  18. Which are the preferred courses for me after completion of graduation in Economics Hons?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?