1st November 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for CDS if I am a first year student of Microbiology(H)

I am a first year student of microbiology(H) and i want to prepare for CDS.Can u please tell me how to prepare for it.Also do i need to read thd chapters once again or i should start practising the questions.Which are the areas i should focus?

6th April 2013, 03:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for CDS if I am a first year student of Microbiology(H)

CDS exam covers questions on General knowledge, English and Elementary mathematics. Algebra, arithmetic, geometry, trigonometry and statistics are some of the topics asked for mathematics. Start your exam preparations after collecting detailed syllabus from UPSC portal. Practicing previous year question papers will be useful for study. Reference books for NDA exam can be collected from book stores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?