14th December 2016, 03:44 PM
Vaibhav Hanumant Rokade

What is the age limit for a Sc category candidate to pursue 3 years LLB course? Are there any age Relaxation for SC category students?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue 3 years LLB course, I am a SC category candidate so I want to know what is the age limit for a Sc category candidate to pursue 3 years LLB course? Are there any age Relaxation for SC category students? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th December 2016, 05:45 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for a Sc category candidate to pursue 3 years LLB course? Are there any age Relaxation for SC category students?

As per All India Bar Council decision there is no maximum age limit to appear for examination to get admission in LLB course.

So, you are eligible to get admission in course if you have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination varies with universities and institutions.
15th December 2016, 05:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for a Sc category candidate to pursue 3 years LLB course? Are there any age Relaxation for SC category students?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law and it is three year course after bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, you can appear for entrance examination to get admission in respective universities.

There is no age limit to get admission in course in any universities and colleges. So, there is no special relaxation in age limit for reserved category.
15th December 2016, 07:09 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Legislative Law is an undergraduate Law course. The duration of this course is three years.

The required age limit to pursue 3 years LLB course are given below.

=> General candidate = 30 years.

=> SC candidate = 35 years.

As per my knowledge, age relaxation is available for SC category candidate (Five years).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?