11th October 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for GATE entrance exam and the best books in pure mathematics?

please give any idea to prepare a gate exam & best book in pure mathematics.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in MSc Pure Mathematics? How to prepare for NET exam? Which books should be referred?
  2. Good Books to prepare for GATE Exam for Mathematics with solutions?
  3. Standard questions with solutions of Mathematics to prepare for entrance test to join Ph.D Mathematics?
  4. Important books to prepare for entrance exam of MSc in mathematics?
  5. Which are the important books to prepare for Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Mathematics?
  6. How to prepare for upcoming GATE entrance exam? Where in Kolkata can I get coaching for GATE Instrumentation? Which type of books are appropriate for preparing for MCQ's of GATE exam?
  7. Standard Reference books for GATE Exam? How to prepare for GATE Exam on my own?
  8. Books to be read for the upcoming GATE entrance exam?
  9. How can I prepare for GATE through self study? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  10. How to prepare for GATE exam? Which books to refer for the GATE EEE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can we prepare for GATE entrance exam? Tips to crack the GATE entrance?
  12. GATE exam books for Aerospace Engineering?
  13. Books to refer to prepare for GATE mathematics?
  14. How to prepare for GATE exam while in 4th semester ECE in RTU? Which books to refer for Mathematics?
  15. Books to be referred for mathematics in GATE EE
  16. Where to get Question Banks to prepare for IISC Entrance Exam for the year 2012 in Mathematics? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Tips to score well in this Exam?
  17. Names of the best books for MSc Mathematics? How should I prepare for the exam?
  18. How to prepare for GATE exam? I am a 3rd semester student of ECE branch
16th October 2011, 12:48 AM
arun.potturu

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE entrance exam and the best books in pure mathematics?

For gate preparation you need to have more concentration.
Prepare basics of all subjects to get more score.
You will find gate question papers from internet or you will find books in market.
Practice more papers and try new questions for getting qualify in gate.
6th June 2012, 12:41 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to prepare for GATE entrance exam and the best books in pure mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give any idea to prepare a gate exam & best book in pure mathematics.

Here i am providing you some of the guidelines which will help you to prepare for the GATE

-Make yourself a time table as per the available time.

-Give priority to the subject. First try to finish the subjects which you feel easy and later the subjects which you feel difficult.

-Go through GATE questions and answers book once you complete a particular unit. This will help you to know the way how the questions are being asked.

-Practice previous year papers. There is every chance that we may expect some questions from the previous year papers.

-Don't try to continue your studies with soft copies. There is every chance that you may deviate from studies at anytime.

-Try to start study from early morning 4'o clock. And try to go through the topics which you feel difficult in the early morning session.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?