10th April 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for government job after B.Tech with ECE background?

how to prepare to get government job after b.tech with ece background?

18th April 2013, 02:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for government job after B.Tech with ECE background?

Preparation for exams varies with exam pattern and syllabus. Presently, you can apply for engineering services exam conducted by UPSC. You need to prepare for topics like general aptitude, general studies and electronics engineering topics to prepare for the exam. Other than this you can prepare for exams like GATE and CDS. GATE helps you to have a job in PSU, where as CDS enable you to join defense.
14th December 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I am 2nd yr b.tech ece dprtmnt student. I want job after b.tech. then how should i do preparation so that i can secure job
also can qualify GATE.
10th April 2015, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

sir, i was presently a 3rd year b-tech ece student does getting through the exams to get a govt job relates to btech syllabus?????????
11th April 2015, 10:22 AM
poojasingh151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to prepare to get government job after b.tech with ece background?
First thing you should decide for which entrance exam you want to appear to get a government job. For a graduate in Electronics and Communication engineering, there are several entrance exams:

1. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

2. Civil Services examination.

3. Engineering Services examination.

4.Combined Defense Services examination.

5. Central Armed Police Force exam.

6. IBPS Bank PO and clerk exam.

7. Staff Selection Commission Graduate level exam.

You must select the exam for which you want to appear, go through the exam pattern and detailed syllabus of that exam. See the previous years papers and get an idea of questions asked.

Hard work is the key to succeed in any government job entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?