29th January 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IAF exam? I want to qualify for UPSC exam

sir i am pallav kalita.i am poor in english.but i have hope to qualify upsc exam.how can i prepare for ias exam?

5th March 2014, 10:30 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to prepare for IAF exam? I want to qualify for UPSC exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am pallav kalita.i am poor in english.but i have hope to qualify upsc exam.how can i prepare for ias exam?

We appreciate confidence to qualify in IAS Examination. To become a IAS Officer then first you need to crack CSAT (Civil Service Aptitude Test) Entrance Examination.

The Exam Pattern CSAT Consist of General Studies, General Aptitude. So, Please concentrate on the topics through Aptitude Books and question papers.

The Applicant who are successfully qualified in CSAT Entrance examination must appear in Main Examination and Interview. You can choose any subject as you're choice in main subject. You can crack the main examination by through the Graduation level books and previous year question paper will help you crack the examination with good marks.

The Applicant should be go through the topics like, Indian Polity, Indian Constitution, General awareness, and Reasoning. Reading news paper in order to crack he IAS Examination with good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?