6th April 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for IAS studies? I have give 12th exams recently

would you tell me the prosses of IAS studies. recently I gave my 12th exams than whwt is a prosses for me . THANK YOU

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for IAS? I have completed B.Com recently
  2. Which exams to give after 12th to become a Doctor? Can I give exams of other states? Procedure for writing the exam?
  3. Procedure and Required Eligibility criteria to give IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing MCA course? Where can I get the forms to apply for this Exam? Which Books should I refer for this Exam if my subject is Commerce?
  4. Myself harminder from punjab
  5. Which subjects should be taken in 11th and 12th to become an IAS officer?
  6. Exam pattern of IAS exam? Procedure to get the application form? Eligibility Criteria of IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the various scholarship exams which are available that will help me for my further studies? -- [New]
  8. What should I study in 11th among Science and Humanities to make a career in Civil Services? Procedure to appear in IAS exam if pursue 11th Science?
  9. Whether Hepatitis-B suffering candidate is eligible to apply for IAS exam?
  10. Procedure to apply for 12th Maharashtra Board exam as a Private candidate?
  11. Can I give IAS collector exam after passing 12th from commerce stream?
  12. Details of clerk exam and procedure to give the exam?
  13. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?
  14. How to become an IAS officer after completing BMS degree? From where to get the forms? Details about IAS exam?
  15. Is there any way to continue studies after being an IAS? Is it possible to do M.Tech after being an IAS?
  16. Can I give 12th exam via private basis after failing it? What will be my center of exam? How will I be graded for internal assessment?
  17. How can I get information regarding available Government Exams? I have completed 12th commerce with 65%
  18. Procedure of doing software engineering after 12th? I have taken 12th class exam from UP board
7th April 2012, 08:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for IAS studies? I have give 12th exams recently

After successfully completing your graduation you should qualify the Civil service exams conducted by UPSC to get into IAS. You should be between the age group of 21-30 years to attend this exam. There is age relaxation for candidates belonging to reservation category. You can apply for this exam via online by logging in to official website of UPSC. If you qualify in the entrance examination, you will have to appear for a personal interview.
30th June 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for IAS studies? I have give 12th exams recently

would u plz in4rm me wat i shud do to apply 4 dis xam since nw m in 2nd year engg,,,,thanku
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?