22nd June 2011, 12:41 PM
Nicchu

How should I prepare for IIT while doing engineering? How should I manage time?

I did not get through iit 2011. i want to try again,while doing engg(so that 1 yr doesn't get wasted if i miss iit 2012)i know its not an easy task.has anyone tried this before and been successful? I need suggestions n tips about how to prepare for iit while doing engg(first year),time management....please help.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for IEI exams? How to manage studies with work being a Diploma engineer?
  2. How to manage between school and coaching time for IIT preparation?
  3. How to manage time while writing an exam? Which section to attempt first?
  4. How to prepare for GATE Exam from 2nd year of Engineering? Important topics for GATE Exam for Mechanical stream? How to manage time to prepare for GATE Exam?
  5. How to study for exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, MHT CET and HSC together? How to manage time?
  6. Tips to crack GATE exam?
  7. How to prepare for IAS? How to manage time for IAS exam while in 7th standard?
  8. How can I manage time to prepare for MBBS entrance exams in shortest time? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  9. How to study for exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, MHT CET and HSC together? How to manage time?
  10. Possibility to crack GATE with 6 months preparation through coaching class?
  11. How many hours should I spend in a day to prepare for IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to prepare for the new syllabus of Civil Prelims Exam? How to manage time for each section? What is the cutoff for each part?
  13. Can I prepare for IIT JEE in 10 months time frame without any coaching? Procedure to be followed for that?
  14. How can I manage time to prepare for 12th Science ISC Board exam? Tips to score 90% in 12th Board exam?
  15. Which course should I do after completing my B.Tech? How to prepare for placements?
  16. How to manage IIT coaching studies and CBSE 12th boards exam studies simultaneously?
  17. How to prepare for IIT JEE in 1 month?
  18. How can I prepare for GATE? How to manage my GATE exam preparations?
16th July 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for IIT while doing engineering? How should I manage time?

i haven't concentrated on my jee clases in my 11th std how can i make it to an iit when i have 9 months left for my exam
17th August 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for IIT while doing engineering? How should I manage time?

my condiation is same like u if u give mw any suggestion please contect me [email protected]
16th August 2013, 12:23 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Many people do it.
Only those people do it who have try earlier but couldn't succeed.
which means you know all the concepts.

you just need to revise and solve as many questions as possible to give you confidence.
You may not invest the same amount of hours on each subjects as you use to do.
Just a revision will do. but make sure to solve good number of questions

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?