20th October 2012, 09:39 PM
anamkhan299

Which are the best subjects for Civil service exam? How to prepare from 1st year

I m student of bsc 1st year in ZBC I wanted 2 appear fr civil exam tell me which will b best subject 2 choose? How 2 prepare frm 1st year??

11th June 2013, 12:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best subjects for Civil service exam? How to prepare from 1st year

There is a fixed pattern and syllabus for IAS exam. Candidates have the option to select optional subject only. This can be done from the list of subjects given in UPSC website. There is no subject which can be distinguished as best. You can select a subject according to your interest and academic strengths. Topics on Indian polity/constitution, socio-economic changes, etc are asked for the exam. Exam preparations should also be made on English language and general studies session. Reference books and question papers of previous years can be used for exam preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?