15th July 2011, 08:28 PM
Anuj gogoi

How to prepare for Mechanical Engineering?

Hw to preapare for mechanical engeering..kindly give me some tis along with the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for CEED and GATE exam? I am doing B.E Mechanical Engineering
  2. How to prepare for GATE after doing mechanical engineering
  3. How to prepare for GATE while in B.E 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  4. What should I prepare for graduate engineer trainee exam of ECIL for Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to prepare for Navratna Company jobs for Mechanical Engineering students?
  6. Guidelines to prepare for DRDO written exam for Diploma Mechanical student? -- [New]
  7. Which books are to be referred to prepare for IES exam for mechanical engineering?
  8. How to prepare for OBGC exam after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? Syllabus and study materials?
  9. How should I prepare for GATE exam? I wam going to enter in B.Tech course for mechanical engineering
  10. List of companies to apply for core mechanical engineering jobs? How to prepare for the interview?
  11. How to prepare for Indian Air Force exam while doing B.E Mechanical Engineering? Which books to refer? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to prepare for IES exam after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 65% aggregate
  13. How to prepare for PSU after doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to prepare for AMIE Section-B Examination of Mechanical Branch?
  15. How to prepare for GATE during 2nd year of engineering in mechanical branch? Books to be referred?
  16. Job opportunities in Indian Railways for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Tips to prepare for Indian Railway recruitment exam?
  17. How to prepare for GATE from 2nd year of engineering in mechanical branch?
  18. How to do GATE in Automobile Engineering? I am a 3rd year student in Mechanical Engineering
18th July 2011, 01:34 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to prepare for Mechanical Engineering?

Dear friend
As you are from mechanical engineering which is evergreen branch,So you have to focus on both theory as well as practical aspects.

Suggest you some tips to score good knowledge in you branch:

*Time management is the necessary thing which you have to done while preparing for anything.

*prepare short notes while studying any topic or chapter.

*use standard books in which theory given in proper way or prefer only those books which are suggested by your lecturer.

*see previous year papers of subject while preparing for any subject.
18th July 2011, 10:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Mechanical Engineering?

Mechanical engineering has wide opportunity in this technology driven world. The minimum qualification required pursue an engineering degree in Mechanics is plus two. There will be common entrance examination conducted in national ad state wise. You can take any of those exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, KEAM etc. The notification for such entrance exam will come on the month of January or February. You can apply for the examination by fulfilling the eligibility requirement. Various coaching centres and reference books will help you prepare for such examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?