11th July 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for SET Exam? Which are the best Coaching Institutes for this Exam?

how i can prepare set exam and tell me about course and cotching about it.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Civil Services Exam at home having completed M.Sc in Computer Science with 57%? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? List of Institutes offering free Coaching for this Exam in Pune or Mumbai?
  2. How to prepare for the entrance exam for MSTAT and ISI institute Kolkata? Books to be referred for the exam and rank required? Best coaching institutes for it?
  3. How should I prepare for GATE ? Is there any coaching? Any institutes in Chennai?
  4. Best coaching institutes for NET exam? Branches for CSIR in Kanpur?
  5. Any coaching institutes to prepare for medical entrance exam?
  6. What are the best IAS coaching institutes in India? How to prepare for IAS exam while doing a job?
  7. Which are the good coaching institutes for chemical engineering in Jaipur? Can I prepare by doing self studies?
  8. How to prepare for TNPSC Group II exam? Which books to follow and which are the coaching institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which Coaching Institutes should I take coaching for SCRA Exam? Is it good for me to drop 1 year to prepare for this Exam?
  10. How should I give MPPSC exam? Best coaching institutes to prepare for government exam
  11. How to get admission in M.Tech? I am currently in 3rd year IT
  12. Best Coaching Institutes for CLAT Exam? Fee structure for this in those Institutes?
  13. Where to do coaching for CDS entrance exam?
  14. Good coaching institutes in Delhi for preparation of admission in IIMs and XIC?
  15. Which are the coaching institutes in Delhi? Best coaching institutes in and around Delhi NCT region?
  16. How can I prepare for M.A Psychology entrance test? Which are the institutes providing coaching for the same? -- [New]
  17. What is the syllabus for TANCET exam? Which books to be referred? Best coaching institutes?
  18. How to prepare for CLAT Exam in Kolkata? Coaching Institutes for CLAT Exam?
22nd July 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for SET Exam? Which are the best Coaching Institutes for this Exam?

how to prepare for set/net Exam in lib & Information science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?