12th August 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for UPSC exam? I am a 3rd year student in Civil Engineering

i'm a 3rd yr student in civil engg (BE).how should i prepare 4 UPSC exam??????????

Related Questions:
  1. Can a B.Tech.(IT) final year student apply for IES exam?
  2. How to prepare for UPSC exam? I am a engineering student of first year in Pune University
  3. How should I prepare for UPSC Preliminary Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BA course?
  4. How should I prepare for IES entrance exam? I am a 2nd year engineering student
  5. Which subjects to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of final year B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  6. How should I prepare for Civil Service exam? I am a engineering graduate student in computers
  7. Guidance to prepare for IAS and IES Exams being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in Civil Engineering? Previous 10 year Question Papers for these Exams?
  8. How to prepare for IAS exam for 2nd year Civil engineering student? When to start preparing?
  9. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  10. Can i write the upsc exam, I am instrumentation and control engineering final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Types of exams and qualifications for Civil Engineering Student?
  12. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exam being a B.Sc 2nd year student? -- [New]
  13. How to prepare for Civil services exam for final year M.Sc student?
  14. How can I prepare for UPSC after passing computer engineering?
  15. How to prepare for UPSC exam after passing 3rd year computer science
  16. What should I do to prepare for IAS exam? I am a Civil Engineering student
  17. Information regarding UPSC Exam? What jobs I get through Civil Engineering Syllabus in UPSC?
  18. Best Book to prepare for UPSC Exam for Civil Engineering?
19th September 2012, 04:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for UPSC exam? I am a 3rd year student in Civil Engineering

You can apply for UPSC exams only after qualifying engineering degree. But you can start with exam preparation now onwards. Collect recent pattern and syllabus of UPSC Examination, you aims to crack. Attending and qualifying IES exam will help you to get relevant jobs under central government. You can also prepare for PSU examination meant for Civil Engineers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?