17th April 2012, 10:15 PM
Radhika nanavati

How to prepare for UPTU Exam after completion of 12th Class?

i have given 12 class exams n now i have to appear in uptu exam after 6 days how to prepare please tell some strategy

15th June 2012, 06:24 AM
guruvana244

Default Re: How to prepare for UPTU Exam after completion of 12th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radhika nanavati View Post
i have given 12 class exams n now i have to appear in uptu exam after 6 days how to prepare please tell some strategy
Candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination from an institution located outside U.P.; and whose parents are NOT domicile of U.P.;are eligible for admission to All India seats at all private institutions under General (OPEN) category.

Candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination from an institution located outside U.P.; and whose parents are domicile of U.P., are also eligible for admission to courses offered at all institutions under General (OPEN) category. Such candidate has to produce the domicile certificate of his/her parents (Father OR Mother only) at the time of counseling...

best of luck

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?