28th December 2009, 05:47 PM
Raju Singh

Eligibility to give the uptu exam? Studying 12th class in madhya pradesh this year

actually i am completing my 12th class studies in madhyapradesh, so am i eligible for the uptu exam? any conditions for applying for the same?

Related Questions:
19th January 2010, 02:47 PM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.
Default Re: Eligibility to give the uptu exam? Studying 12th class in madhya pradesh this year

No, you are not eligible to apply for the UPTU, you must be either passed 10+2 from UP or must have citizenship of UP.
19th January 2010, 09:44 PM
rohit kumar singh

Default Re: Eligibility to give the uptu exam? Studying 12th class in madhya pradesh this year

you must have domicile certificate of UP
for undergraduate you must have 50% marks in 12th
you can take admission through management quota
for more information go to its website
www.uptu.ac.in
21st January 2010, 07:01 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

the eligibility for uptu 2010 is not out yet however for referrence you can visi www.uptu.ac.in
21st January 2010, 07:01 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

1.For admission to first year of B.Tech./ B. Pharm / BHMCT/ BFAD candidate must have passed recognized Board / University as given in information brochure of SEE- UPTU 2009.
2.For admission to first year of B. Arch., a candidate must have passed intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized board / University; securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate is compulsory and optional subject as given in information brochure of SEE-UPTU- 2009.
22nd January 2010, 12:16 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination from an institution located outside U.P.; and whose parents are NOT domicile of U.P.;are eligible for admission to All India seats at all private institutions under General (OPEN) category.

Candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination from an institution located outside U.P.; and whose parents are domicile of U.P., are also eligible for admission to courses offered at all institutions under General (OPEN) category. Such candidate has to produce the domicile certificate of his/her parents (Father OR Mother only) at the time of counseling...

best of luck
22nd January 2010, 02:15 PM
Aishwary

You have your Domacile of UP.......Or you pass +2 from UP......
You cant give exam.........
22nd January 2010, 06:41 PM
shovit sagar

if my parents will belongs to u.p but they didn't have domicile certificate but i have this certificate.in this condition what will i do???
22nd January 2010, 07:58 PM
Senior Member+++

you must have a domicile certificate to appear in uptu exam
uptu is a state level exam so you need to be either citizen of up or studying in up
22nd January 2010, 08:42 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

you must have domicile certificate of UP
for undergraduate you must have 50% marks in 12th
you can take admission through management quota
for more information go to its website
all the best
29th January 2010, 02:20 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Sorry dear you are not eligible for it,because it is only for state domiciles.

dont worry there are many other entrances for which you can appear.

Best fo luck.
30th January 2010, 09:36 PM
Aishwary

No you cant give UPTU exam......you must passed 12 from up......
27th February 2010, 11:08 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

my dear friend the criteria for sitting in the uptu exam is that you must be a citizen of u.p,otherwise you must have passed your class 10+2 from u.p.if you satisfy any of the condition you can sit for the uptu.for detail please visit wwwuptu.ac.in.
22nd March 2010, 08:05 AM
amit1057
Senior Member+

HI,
friend,

criteria for sitting in the uptu exam is that you must be a Domacile of UP & you pass +2 from any board.
if above criteria full file then,You can participate uptu exam.
31st May 2010, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED ENTRANCE EXAMINATION BUT I HAVE SCORE AGREGATE 57% AND I AM FAILED IN MATHS BUT I AM PASSED IN 12TH BY ISC BOARD CAN I GET ADMISSION IN UPTU COLLEGES
14th July 2010, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

i have my domicile but not of my parent and in brochure it' given that u need to have your parent domicile....ho' domicile i required???
26th July 2010, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam, myself rashi. i'm domicile of u.p. and my parents are also domicile of up. but by mistake i filled upgd (which means i've done my study from other state).. what should i do? is this create any problem in my counselling?

plz reply me soon........
10th August 2010, 12:53 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

To be eligible for the UPTU exam, you have to be a domicile of UP. Since you are not one, therefore, you are not eligible to sit in the same.

However you may appear for other entrance exams such as AIEE, IIT-JEE, BITSAT, etc.

Good Luck!
10th August 2010, 12:56 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

To be eligible for the UPTU exam, you have to be a domicile of UP. Since you are not one, therefore, you are not eligible to sit in the same.

However you may appear for other entrance exams such as AIEE, IIT-JEE, BITSAT, etc.

Good Luck!
30th August 2010, 03:24 PM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

as you have not passed 12th exam from the school of UP so on this ground you are not eligible for UPTU exam.

you have not mentioned that from which state you belongs. if you belongs to UP then you are eligible for UPTU exam.oterwise you are not eligible.

because for UPTU exam domicile certificate is must.

all the best.
16th March 2011, 01:20 PM
Victoryyy.king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raju Singh View Post
actually i am completing my 12th class studies in madhyapradesh, so am i eligible for the uptu exam? any conditions for applying for the same?
yes you are eligible. Any indian student can apply for that from previous two years all student belong from india 10% seat are reserved for all india and remaining are for state of u.p.
22nd June 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

private candidate of 12th class is valid for uptu?
26th June 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

mera 44% but uptu ne apna eligibility ko increase kar diya hai kya mai mat ka score card dene se eligibility 44% per admission mel skta hai plz reply kare sir/mam
28th May 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

mera 10 2 me 52% hai but maths me sirf 33 marks hai kya uptu ke kisi college me admission le skte hai
5th June 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

mene is bar 12th ke exam diye he mujhe ye pouchna he ki mene uptu ka exam diya tha or maine use clear kar liya but mere board me thode no kam he please ye bataye ki pcm me kitne %marks chaiye taki mujhe uptu me admission mill jaye
9th September 2013, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

sir I am 12th class in madhya pradesh and I am belongs in up can I am apply the upturned exam
28th March 2017, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am giving 12 class papers from up board ellahabad . Will I be able to get any quota just because of up board in uptu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?