19th April 2012, 01:48 AM
akriti chawla

How to prepare for the various entrance exams?

how to prepare for entrance exams?...please tell me how to prepare for it

Related Questions:
  1. Any tips for TANCENT exam for MCA after BCA?
  2. In which college could I get after passing MPT entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  3. How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  4. What should I do after my graduation? Which college should I prefer for MJMC and How can I prepare for entrance exams? Suggest some reference books for the same?
  5. How to study for exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, MHT CET and HSC together? How to manage time?
  6. Which are the good colleges for Mass Communication in India? Important dates of the entrance exams and how to prepare for the exam?
  7. How to prepare for aptitude tests conducted by companies for placements?
  8. Hotel Management entrance exams dates? How to prepare for these exams?
  9. How can I prepare to crack Integrated PhD entrance exams of NCBS, TIFR and IISC? -- [New]
  10. How to prepare for AIIMS and AIPMT? Books to be preferred for medical entrance exams?
  11. What am I supposed to do after 12th? How to prepare for the entrance exams? Which university is better?
  12. How can I prepare for Entrance Exams being a candidate expecting above 75% in 12th?
  13. Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Chemistry) 1st year student? How can I prepare for the entrance exams by myself?
  14. How to prepare for entrance exams without any guidance?
  15. How to prepare for various Architecture entrance exams?
  16. How to get into Core Companies for EEE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I give for this? How to prepare for the Entrance Exams?
  17. How to prepare for Bank Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Date of sale of forms for B.E EEE branch? How to prepare for those entrance exams?
19th April 2012, 09:52 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the various entrance exams?

Preparation is based on your self , develop yourself
it will helping to reach your goal

Studying before following questions :

How difficult is the material
Do you have any other priorities during the study period
what is the format of the exam
what is your performance target for the exam

creating your study plan :

Budget your time realistically
allocate the study time into several manageable study sessions
divided course material into small segments
set clear & specific goals for the study sessions
don't make the study sessions too long
avoid cramming before the exam
don't forget to include regular breaks
And also attending coaching classes
19th April 2012, 11:28 AM
info4dharmesh

first you have to select which exams you want to face and after that start preparation for that exam. Best method to preparation is by coaching because you get environment and support from faculty and students for preparation of exam, after that you can also choose self study method by preparing a study schedule for yourself and prepare from recommended books for that exam, both methods depend on how student pursue the exam and what is his preparation level.
19th April 2012, 12:39 PM
mrrudeaka
Junior Member+

hello friend,
it depends on you that for what kind of entrance exam you are preparing for,if you have pcm then you will prepare for IIT,aieee and PET.Whereas on otherhand,having pcb includes the preparation of pmt.

For pcm related exams,there are number of guides in market now-a-days like pradeep fundamentals of physics and chemistry is going to help you a lot where as RD sharma objectives of maths is also good for maths.

The key behind getting the good marks is to prepare them at your own level.Open the book and read the fundas thoroughlly,the success will be yours.
20th July 2012, 10:14 AM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

first you have to select which exams you want to face and after that start preparation for that exam. Best method to preparation is by coaching because you get environment and support from faculty and students for preparation of exam.

The key behind getting the good marks is to prepare them at your own level.Open the book and read the fundas thoroughlly,the success will be yours.
24th July 2012, 06:34 PM
JustShashank

Lightbulb Re: How to prepare for the various entrance exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akriti chawla View Post
To prepare for entrance exams its not necessary to work hard but work smart.

You have to give only about 3 hours per day for study.

You must clear all of your doubts and keep a good concept of the subject..

You can complete you syllabus by completing you chapters one by one and very nicely.

You can know the good books if you tell your stream.

However,follow a good schedule,take no tension.

And a month before the exam,solve its previous years questions.This will help you in time management and you can identify and rectify your weaknesses.

Thank you!!!!:-)
29th July 2012, 08:59 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by akriti chawla View Post
Hie
To prepare for entrance exams just self study and manage your time properly in such a way that equal time is being devoted to each subject.
Secondly practice sample papers or give mock tests to yourself so that you will be familiar with exam pattern.Also practice as much as you can as it will increase you speed too.
study regularly without any gap.
If you are preparing for engg. entrance exams then refer NCERT books and go through them.
Note down the common formulaes or names in the paper and read them regularly.
Also mark the difficult questions so that at the time of final exams you need not to read whole chapter or topic.
Work hard and give your best.
best wishes...!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?