18th October 2011, 01:23 AM
Markk

How can I prepare for Entrance Exams being a candidate expecting above 75% in 12th?

I expect not more than 75% marks in class 12th. How do I prepare for entrance exams?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the entrance exams for 12th passed non medical students? How to prepare for the same?
  2. What am I supposed to do after 12th? How to prepare for the entrance exams? Which university is better?
  3. Which board is apt to choose for becoming a Doctor?
  4. Courses available to study in India for a Nepali candidate who is expecting 60% In 12th?
  5. List of colleges for a candidate who have scored 98 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th?
  6. How can I prepare for commercial pilot entrance exams after 12th?
  7. Chances to apply for JEE Advanced for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE and expecting 97 marks in JEE Main?
  8. Can I get admission for M.Com at DU being a candidate having secured 67% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Com?
  9. Which stream should i choose in 11th to pursue a career in Interior Designing?
  10. How to prepare for UPSC and NTPC Exams being a candidate of OBC category?
  11. Should I go for IES/PSU after doing B.Tech(ECE)?
  12. How to prepare myself for entrance in FIITJEE? What is the scholarship for 12th pass out candidate?
  13. How to prepare for the MBA entrance exams? List of best reference books to prepare for the exams? -- [New]
  14. What should I do to get into a good marine engineering college after passing 10th?
  15. How to prepare for Boards as well as entrance exams simultaneously? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Entrance exams to study BFA for 12th Arts candidate?
  17. Possibility to study Bachelor of Physiotheraphy course in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 79.4% in 12th? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. Which Entrance Exams can I appear for after completion of 12th being a candidate of Commerce with Maths?
21st November 2011, 06:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for Entrance Exams being a candidate expecting above 75% in 12th?

You have not mentioned which entrance exam you plan to appear. You should choose the field which interests you. The subjects should be interesting to you and also you should be able to score well in the same. For clearing any entrance exam it is a must that the candidate prepare a timetable based on the syllabus. Focus should be on the difficult areas.
9th December 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for Entrance Exams being a candidate expecting above 75% in 12th?

I am interested in commerce and want to know which course i should opt for after class 12Th or during class 12th and how to pursue them.
5th January 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I am student(BAIJNATH saw) of 12th with pcm frome marwari college ranchi. I want to know that where is best college of machenical & civil college in india
5th January 2012, 06:13 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of 12th you can go for entrance exams like-
For technical course:-
1.WB-JEE
2.IIT-JEE
3.AIEEE
etc..

For Medical course:-
1.AIPMT
2.AIIMS
3.AFMC
etc.

Now it depends upon you , in which field you have more interest.

To get prepare for any of these exam you have to concentrate on that field.
If you wants to go for medical field then you have to be good in biology.
So, study that subject throughly , clear all your doubts..

And you have to be good in maths and physics if you wants to go for technical field.

Now you decide in which field you want to go.
After that study for that field throughly, try to cover the total syllabus..
I will not suggest you to go for all the subjects..
All I suggest you to choose any two subjects among the three subjects, and make yourself sharp in that two subjects..

Go for it..
All the best..
9th May 2014, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I have scored low marks in jee mains but I can get good marks In 12 board exam then can I get good college for engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?