17th May 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue CA course? I want to take coaching

i have passed 12 in commerce,now i want to persue CA curses.How i will do from guwahati and also i want to take coaching for entrance.pl. advice

6th May 2014, 02:30 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to pursue CA course? I want to take coaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed 12 in commerce,now i want to persue CA curses.How i will do from guwahati and also i want to take coaching for entrance.pl. advice
Being 12th standard candidate your eligible to apply for CA Course . Any stream candidate who Completing 12th standard are eligible to apply for CA (Foundation) course. ICAI stands for Institute of Chartered Accountant of India . It is an Professional Course . The duration of the Course is Four years and the Course is divided into Three divisions , Foundation Course , Intermediate Course and Final Course . CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test and Test is conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountant of India . It is an Entry level Examination for CA Course . To apply for this CPT Examination you should Complete 12th board Examination in any discipline from recognized university. The Applicant who completed Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University are directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course. Being a 12th standard candidate you're eligible to apply for foundation course.

CA coaching Classes in India:-

-Yeshas Academy
-Shree Guru Kripa’s Institute of Management
-Edu Ex
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?