18th August 2011, 05:00 PM
paddma

How can I improve my programming skills?

I just have onlly a basic knowledge about programming.........but i dont know in which way shud i improve my skills? can you please gie me a solution????

29th August 2011, 03:02 AM
amaan khan ak

Default Re: How can I improve my programming skills?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddma View Post
I just have onlly a basic knowledge about programming.........but i dont know in which way shud i improve my skills? can you please gie me a solution????

This is a very common problem for a computer science student.So dont worry about this.You have so many options for improving your programming skills.The first option is you have the knowledge about the basic language c.Its the first language and the basic language.You can choose a perticular language.Its depend on your interest.You can choose java,.net language.After that you should do practice regularly.You can also take refrences form books.You can also learn language y an institute.Its depend on you.Do work hard and give regular time for programming.Only 1-2 hours is suffiecent for improve your language skills.

All the best
21st November 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i have a doubt of after completing M.Sc. bioinformatics degree where is the job opportunity ?
26th February 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

i would like to increase my knowledge in programming skills in vb. what should i do for it?
17th June 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

i have finished BE and placed in a software company How i can do projects on joining in he company and advoce ,me how to do projects
10th December 2012, 10:51 PM
sahoo.career

Hello,
Try to practice as much program as you can .
Find new logics for every programs and work out in your own way .
The first option is you have the knowledge about the basic language c.Its the first language and the basic language.You can choose a perticular language.Its depend on your interest.You can choose java,.net language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?