1st January 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Job in Government Schools being a candidate having completed MA and B.Ed and born in the year of 1974?

i am april 1974 born. can i get job in goverment schools . i am M.A.B.ED.

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit to apply for a job Government Schools of Delhi? I have completed my B.Ed
  2. Age relaxation for government job? How can I apply for government job?
  3. Am I eligible for Teaching job in Model Schools with M.Sc and B.Ed qualification? Age required for Teaching job?
  4. Can I apply for Teaching Job in Government Schools being a candidate with an age of 38 years?
  5. Can Commerce Students become Teachers? What to do in order to become a teacher?
  6. How to do a teaching job in government school? I have done my B.Ed from CMJ university
  7. After completing MSc should I do B.ed? Will I get a chance to teach in government schools?
  8. Can i apply for TGT post after English Honours from DU? -- [New]
  9. Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?
  10. Can i apply for TGT in Bihar Government Schools at 42 years age?
  11. Maximum age limit to appear for CTET? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can i get teaching job after studying MA and B.Ed. in Punjabi?
  13. How to get jobs in government schools after B.Sc in regular?
  14. Madurai Kamaraj University School Administration- P.G.Dip. & Post B.Ed Dip- Tamil Nadu Recognised Private Schools Act(1973) and Rules (1974) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Age limit for Teachers in Government Schools?
  16. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I be able to apply in Kerala for studying B.Ed? What is the procedure? What is the cost of B.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  18. How can I do the teaching job in state or central government schools? Qualifications for the drawing teacher job?
7th July 2017, 10:17 PM
akaygagat

Default Re: Can I get Job in Government Schools being a candidate having completed MA and B.Ed and born in the year of 1974?

Yes you can get a job in government schools as you have mentioned that you've done M.A and B.Ed you can get a job of teacher.
The post about these jobs are published in newspapers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?