20th July 2014, 02:37 AM
vishwa scintillating

How to qualify for GATE Pharmacy exam?

i need to qualify gate exam studying pharmacy ..what should i do...?

20th July 2014, 11:56 AM
career.adjurer

Default Re: How to qualify for GATE Pharmacy exam?

Ans: For appearing in the Gate exam, you need to hold a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy i.e you should have already completed your 4th year or should be currently in the final year. You are required to attach your degree certificate/Provisional certificate/course completion certificate or a certificate from the Principal(if you are in the last year and are expected to complete).
If you meet the above criteria, then you will be allowed to appear on only one paper. You can give a choice of preference of the Examination Centres(3 choices).
• The Online enrollment, application filling and submission of the GATE Application form opens in the first week of September and ends in the first week of October.
• The GATE online Exam generally takes place between the first weeks of Feburary and March.
• The Resultis also declared Online generally in the Month of March.
The Examination Pattern is as:
All the papers will have total 65 questions carrying 100 marks out of which 10 questions will be of General Aptitute and carry 15 marks in total. The papers bear codes IN, BT, AE, CH, CE, CS, EC, EE, ME, MN, MT, PI, TF & XE. Out of them, 15% of the total marks will of the questions based on the Engineering Mathematics, 15% of General Aptitute and the remaining 70% will be based on other papers.
In all the papers and sections, there will be multiple choice questions(MCQ) carrying 1 or 2 marks each (with choices of the answers given) and Numerical Answers questions carrying 1 or 2 marks each (without choices of answers). The questions are designed to test the comprehensive and recalling ability of the candidates.
20th July 2014, 07:41 PM
maulik vyas

Default Re: How to qualify for GATE Pharmacy exam?

U ahve to join the class of pharmacy and u should borrow more details about your field thats it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?