14th June 2011, 05:31 PM

Can I appear for any entrance exam after diploma final year in Electronics Engineering?

im student of diploma final year in electronics engineering can i appeared for entrance exam? after diploma within diploma, otherwise yes so tell me wich entrance exams. plz reply on the ([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write IIT JEE? I am pursuing diploma(final year student) in electronics engineering from government polytechnic college under UPTU
  2. Can I be eligible for IIT JEE exam after studying in final year diploma in electronics engineering?
  3. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  4. What can I do after Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  5. What other courses can I do after Diploma engineering in Electronics?
  6. Can I join CDAC after completion of BCS?
  7. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication? -- [New]
  8. Can I study B.Sc in Electronics being a Diploma in Electronics final year student? List of colleges in Dehradun?
  9. How may I get notes of final year electronics engineering belonging to Nanded University? Suggest some tips and tricks to score 80% marks in my BE final year exam
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering after completing ITI?
  11. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  12. How should I write IES entrance exam? I am a B.Tech final year electronics and communication engineering student
  13. Courses related to Telecommunication Engineering available for Diploma final year student?
  14. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  15. Am I eligible to apply for DRDO Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  16. Best colleges for electrical and electronics engineering? I am a diploma in electrical engineering in VJTI college Mumbai
  17. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  18. Is it possible to join IITs after Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
16th October 2011, 12:35 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Can I appear for any entrance exam after diploma final year in Electronics Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
im student of diploma final year in electronics engineering can i appeared for entrance exam? after diploma within diploma, otherwise yes so tell me wich entrance exams. plz reply on the ([email protected])
Entrance Examination After Completing Diploma Course.

After completing diploma course i want to know that in which field you are interested higher study or job ?. Both option are available for you. You not mention in the question that in which field you are more interested.

If you are interested in the field of higher study then i think that B.tech is the best option for you. After completing diploma course you can take admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course through the lateral entry examination. Many government/Private college conducts lateral entry examination for the admission in the 2nd year of B.Tech course.

If you are interested in the job then many company offer job for the diploma holder candidates. Now depend on you in which field you want to go. I advise you to choose any field by own interest not by the other interest.

Regards
~Mukul~
20th November 2011, 06:19 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear for any entrance exam after diploma final year in Electronics Engineering?

"ELIGIBILITY OF GATE"

No diploma students are eligible to write GATE-2012.

No PRE-FINAL YEAR students are eligible to write GATE-2012.

The following categories of candidates are eligible to appear for GATE 2012:

* Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.

* Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/Technology/Architecture (Post-B.Sc./Post-Diploma) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.

* Master's degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programmes.

* Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master's degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology.

* Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master's degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.

* Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institute of Engineers (India); AMICE by Institute of Civil Engineers (India)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.

With Regards!!!!
Gaurav
20th November 2011, 11:20 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of diploma in electronics engineering you can go for BE/B.tech course..

For that you have to appear in exams like- Polytechnic, JELET etc..

These are the lateral entry exams.. Different states conduct different lateral entry exam.

After completion of B.tech/BE course you can appear in entrance exams like-

GATE- for M.tech course.

CAT/MAT/XAT/SNAP- for MBA course.

So, go for these courses..

All the best..
24th December 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in engg. and i got admission in engg. college. now i am in last year of engg.
question is that am i eligible for iit m.tech?
plz reply.
9th January 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in engg. and i got admission in engg college. now i am eligible for iit b.tech?
30th January 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am in third year 6th semester diploma is not completed but i can apply DRDO on mechanical diploma posts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?