25th January 2012, 03:27 PM
v.b.chaudhari

How should I achieve success in UPSC exam?

sir in what way i can achive success in upsc exam?...please give me the tips for it

31st January 2012, 09:27 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I achieve success in UPSC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.b.chaudhari View Post
sir in what way i can achive success in upsc exam?...please give me the tips for it
The Union Public Service Commission conducts number of examinations each year and since each of them is being designed for a particular department and for specific posts, the format of each of them varies and so does the syllabus.
Now, since you haven't mentioned about any particular examination, than I can only suggest you to refer to the syllabus given by the commission for every subject and get previous year question papers downloaded from the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
Apart from this, you may get study materials from your local bookstore, and you may also join coaching centers offering classes for preparation of the specific examination, you would like to appear for.
2nd June 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

What qualification is needed to appear upsc exam
17th December 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i dont know about upsc but
17th December 2012, 09:48 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: How should I achieve success in UPSC exam?

Hi Friend,

The Union Public Service Commission conducts number of examinations each year and since each of them is being designed for a particular department and for specific posts, the format of each of them varies and so does the syllabus.

Now, since you haven't mentioned about any particular examination, than I can only suggest you to refer to the syllabus given by the commission for every subject and get previous year question papers downloaded from the official website of Union Public Service Commission.

Apart from this, you may get study materials from your local bookstore, and you may also join coaching centers offering classes for preparation of the specific examination, you would like to appear for.

Cool Thanks...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?