2nd August 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for CAT after passing class 12th?

i m in class Twelveth i m vri scared about my prepartion i want to achieve success so i thought of started preparing for it just now plz tell me how to n what to prepare for it ???n m i right ?

9th August 2012, 03:00 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How should I prepare for CAT after passing class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m in class Twelveth i m vri scared about my prepartion i want to achieve success so i thought of started preparing for it just now plz tell me how to n what to prepare for it ???n m i right ?
Being an 12th standard candidate your not eligible to apply for CAT Examination , The Applicant Who Complete Bachelor degree Course Only eligible to apply for CAT Examination .

So, You having so much of time to prepare for CAT Examination . I suggest you to Concentrate on your studies and Score good percentage of marks in 12th Board Examination and Bachelor degree Semester Examinations .

To apply for CAT Examination you have to score Minimum 50% Percentile of marks in your bachelor degree . So, Please Concentrate in your studies and score good percentage of marks in your Bachelor degree Course .

CAT stands for Common Admission and this Examination is conducted Indian Institute of Management . It is an Entry level Examination to Join in MBA Course .

Eligibility Criteria required for CAT Examination :-

You should Passed in Graduation in any discipline with Minimum 50% Percentage of marks from recognized University. If your belong from sc/st candidate then relaxation will applicable for 5% percentage of marks .

Final year candidate and The candidate Who are waiting for the result of Bachelor degree Course may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

CAT Examination Pattern :-

# Data sufficiency
# Reading comprehension
# Verbal ability
# Quantitative aptitude test
# Data interpretation

Books for CAT Examination :-

-CAT Examination ( Quantitative Aptitude ) by Avinash Agarwal/Shipra Agarwal

-CAT Examination by R P Datason/ B L Sadana/ S L

-CAT Examination ( Verbal Ability Guide ) by Disha Experts

-CAT Examination ( The Pearson Complete Guide ) by Nishit / K. Sinha

-CAT Examination ( Study package ) by Arun Sharma/ Meenakshi Upadhyay

-CAT Examination ( Verbal Ability ) by Sujit Kumar

So, I suggest you just Concentrate On your studies First and If your Come Final Year in Graduation then you may Start preparation for CAT Examination .

List of MBA Colleges Under CAT Examination :-

>> Jaipuria Institute of Management
>> Heritage Institute of Technology
>> Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management
>> Lovely Professional University
>> Welingkars Institute of Management
>> K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
>> SP Jain Institute of Management and Research
>> ITM Business School
>> Cosmic Business School
>> Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management
>> EMPI Business School
>> Pearl School of Business
>> Delhi School of Professional Studies And Research
>> Graduate School of Business and Administration
>> Institute for Higher Education
25th April 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam
i have appeared class12 this yearand further deciding to do BBA . Also i want to start preparations of CAT initially , atleast of maths and english sections of cat syllabus. But i am little confused how to start will you please help me.
22nd May 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

which subject will help me in getting high posts in Management and on which points should i concentrate the most so that i will not have to suffer alot after passing 12th?? Presently i am in 11th.
18th July 2015, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

i have pass 12 just now and I have to appear for cat. So I want to ask you that it's good to focus on good coaching rather than good colleges while preparing for cat
14th April 2017, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm going to pass out my 12th examination board now I'm going to get admission in b.com...can I start preparation for cat from the beginning of the graduation?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?