8th May 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

How should I apply for BCA entrance exam?

How to apply for BCA entrance exam?...could u please tell me how shoud i apply

10th July 2012, 07:31 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I apply for BCA entrance exam?

Yeah! you can apply for BCA entrance exam conducted by various Universities at their own level. e.g. If you want to get admission in Punjab University, then first you should have to clear the entrance exam for that.

Eligibilty for such exams:

1. 10+2 with Maths from any recocgnized Board with 60% marks for general category and 55% for SCs/STs.

Syllabus:

1. General Studies

2. Basic Computer Knowledge

3. Basic English

4. Reasoning
10th July 2012, 07:42 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

You can apply in that specifc University/College, where you want to get admission. You should have to buy the prospectus of that university first, after that make a draft and post the form.

Your admit cards will be issued either at your home by post or you can get that by electronic mail by the university.

Admit card will be your ticket to examination hall, it contains your roll no., examination date, timings and venu.

Now after exam, result will be declared, according to your rank campuses will be suggested to you on counselling.

Its the whole procedure.

All the very best.
26th October 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

how much percent requried for B.C.A after 10 2 ?? with commars with maths stread...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?