4th July 2013, 09:53 PM
xvvvv

How should I apply for ISRO entrance exam after 12th?

how to aply isro entrace exam after plus two...Please tell me how to apply

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  2. Will I be eligible to appear for the entrance exam of ISRO after 12th if my subject combination is PCMB? How should I apply for the entrance?
  3. How to apply for ISRO entrance exam after completing 12th with PCM?
  4. How to apply for ISRO entrance exam online? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How should I apply for ISRO entrance exam after 12th? -- [New]
  6. How to apply for ISRO entrance exam after passing 12th? Is there any availability of online application form?
  7. Can I apply for ISRO entrance exam after completing B.E in Electronics Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for ISRO entrance exam after completing 12th?
  9. How to apply for ISRO entrance exam after completing 12th? What is the last date of submission of forms?
  10. Are the entrance exams for ISRO colleges conducted every year? Where are the colleges for ISRO in India?
  11. Can I join ISRO exam after passing class 12th?
  12. How to apply for ISRO Entrance Exam? Required percentage to appear for ISRO Exam? Procedure to clear this Exam?
  13. Information regarding Entrance Exam for ISRO after the completion of 12th? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  14. Is there any entrance exam conducted by ISRO for 12th passed students?
  15. How can I apply for ISRO?
  16. How to apply for engineering entrance exam conducted by ISRO?
  17. How to apply for ISRO Entrance Exam being a candidate from ECE stream?
  18. How to apply for ISRO after 12th? How many courses are there in ISRO related to Space studies?
11th November 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I apply for ISRO entrance exam after 12th?

After 12th ,which exam we written for job in isro
7th March 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

How should I apply for ISRO entrance exam after twelth
24th March 2015, 12:24 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

There may be multiple ways through which one can enter in ISRO but i know one way and i am telling you that.
After 12th you have to graduation or particularly say B.tech and then if you complete your B.tech with at least 72% then you can fill the form of ISRO and you have to give one written examination.

NOTE:-Your B.tech stream should be EC, Electrical, Mechanical or Computer science.

After clearing that examination you have to appear for interview and once you clear the interview you can join ISRO as a scientist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?