16th March 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Which exams should I answer to get jobs after class 12th?

sir can you tell me about some exams for job after class 12th in anywhere in india ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the importance of class 12th marks in engineering entrance exams?
  2. Syllabus of the Medical entrance exam?
  3. Diploma in Safety is equivalent to intermediate?
  4. Am I eligible for UPSC Exams and Government Jobs with a CGPA of 58% and scored above 65% in 10th and 12th class?
  5. Can I do B.Pharma while doing 12th class as a private candidate?
  6. When will be the result of 12th Class Exams?
  7. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  8. How to get a government job after passing 12th? I am a student of class 12th commerce -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is diploma course equivalent to 12th or not? Can I apply for jobs where the minimum qualification asked is 12th completion?
  10. Eligibility criteria for placements in Software companies? What should I answer the interviewers when they question me about my low marks in class 12th?
  11. Types of jobs in railways? Information related to railway exams and jobs available after 12th?
  12. Is it possible for students who have completed B.Pharm to get a government job? -- [New]
  13. What's the importance of 12th percentage in interviews? Do a candidate with 70-75% marks in 12th std faces any problem to give exams of IAS, Majistrate or other administrative jobs?
  14. Being failed in class 11 makes me ineligible for UPSC exams?
  15. How to apply for Entrance Exams for Government Jobs being a student having completed 12th class and pursuing B.Com course?
  16. How to become a Sub-Inspector being a candidate of going to appear for 12th class Exams?
  17. What are the options available after 12th? Exams which can be answered?
  18. How can I clear CPT entrance exam if I am a non maths student?
17th March 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exams should I answer to get jobs after class 12th?

Which exams should I attended to get jobs after class graduation arts?
17th March 2012, 04:55 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After 12th if you want to join in any job then you may apply for bank Clerical, Defence or Railway job.

For bank job you can apply for Clerical job through IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) or SBI which conducts exam for Clerical job for which you should be within the age of 18 to 28 years.

For Defence job as officer in Indian Army/Navy/Air Force you may apply through NDA(National Defence Academy) for which you must be an unmarried Indian male within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age.

For Railway job you may apply for SCRA(Special Class Railway Apprentice) job for which you should have completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 60% marks within the age of 17 to 21 years of age.

Accordingly you may apply for various job after 12th as per your qualification. But you should have completed Graduation at least before applying for any job.
17th March 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

i had compelted my BCA,which type of job can i get?
27th April 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

any other job in army?
2nd May 2012, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

i had completed class 12 from commerce stream with 60%.now i am in b.com 1st year from Gorakhpur university.i wants to get jobs of tt in railway.what should i do for this job?
if u have any other sussesion of govt.jobs,then plz help me
28th May 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12 th science , which type of job i can get?
30th May 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

i recently completed my 12th science.i have got 59% but i cant thake 45% in pcm group.......can i be the engineer???
20th June 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

please tell me how to get admission for MBBS for better career.
23rd June 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

if i want to become a teacher then what type of exams should i consult &preparation
9th September 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

i am student passed class xii through science stream..................... so what type of job can i do? plz help me
20th October 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my 12 from commerce stream without maths or physics types of subject i.e I studied subjects like secterial practice(s.p) and hindi.I had scored 69.83% in 12th and now i am in 1st year of BBI(BACHELOR IN BANKING AND INSURANCE) from MMK COLLEGE(MITHIBAI MOTIRAM KUNDANANI) BANDRA(W).my question to you is which upcoming government competative exams should i give for good posts in government
30th June 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir can you tell me about some exams for job after class 12th in anywhere in india ?
For railwe job
10th March 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I completed 12 recently u want to become teacher what should I do know what I have to prepare
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?