27th June 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

How should I apply for part time M.E in Anna university after completing B.E.?

I have completed my B.E., I would like to do M.E.part time. Please suggest me how should I apply for the same in anna university.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I apply for part time M.E in Anna university after completing B.E.?
  2. How to do part time M.E after completing B.Tech IT form Anna University?
  3. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  4. How to apply for part time M.E. courses in Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Ph.D in Anna University after completing M.Phil part time with 56%? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to apply for study part time M.E. in Anna University? Details of entrance exam?
  7. Class timings and duration of part time M.E in Anna University? Does Anna University offer part time in Week End basis?
  8. How to apply for part time ME course of Anna University for the year 2012?
  9. How to apply for M.E part time in Anna University?
  10. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  11. Cutoff for doing part time M.A? What are the courses offered in Part Time and Chennai Anna University
  12. How to do M.E in Anna University? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication engineering
  13. How to apply for M.E part time in Anna University? What is the procedure
  14. Part time courses available b Anna University? TANCET score required to apply for part time?
  15. Part time ME in Anna university self financing colleges
  16. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  17. How to join Part Time M.Tech in Anna University after completing B.E(with 1 year experience in IT)?
  18. How to do part time M.E in Civil Engineering course in Anna University Chennai
8th July 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I apply for part time M.E in Anna university after completing B.E.?

how to joint me part time then i want know timing
10th July 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I apply for part time M.E in Anna university after completing B.E.?

part time ME thermal
14th July 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How to join M.E part time then i want know timing, fee details?
15th July 2011, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.E., I would like to do M.E.part time. Please suggest me how should I apply for the same in anna university.
28th July 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

what are the self financing college ME in part time
1st August 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
joining in this year
1st August 2011, 10:48 PM
Sehwag6

You take a good decision after completing be degree.
You are perfectly eligibli for me course.
For me course you must write gate exam and then get a good score then get good college
all the best
1st August 2011, 10:49 PM
Sehwag6

You take a good decision after completing be degree.
You are perfectly eligibli for me course.
For me course you must write gate exam and then get a good score then get good college
all the best
1st August 2011, 11:42 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after complete B.TECH in anna university
then you apply for ME in this university

courses offered :-

power technology
Instrumention engineering

other various type of courses are there
but here some courses fee structure also give
in this link:-

http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/fees.php
2nd August 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.Sc software engineering, I would like to do part time ME, I need some information
20th December 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I have completed B.E in 2011,currently im working.
I would like to join M.E part time.
Let me know the colleges under Anna Univ that offer M.E part time courses.
11th January 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I have completed B.E in 2011,currently im working.
I would like to join M.E part time.
Let me know the colleges under Anna Univ that offer M.E part time courses.
19th February 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I completed B E from anna university of technology coimbatore.I am not working now,but i would like to do part time ME COURCE from the same university.can you tell the information about various institutes which offers the part time ME course,eligibility critiria,fees structure etc.If i joined the part time course when they conduct classes?please tell me the answer for all of my quaries.
13th March 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How should I apply for part time M.E in Anna university after completing B.E.?

I have completed my BE degree in mechanical engg and i want to do ME in same platform in part time let me suggest.........
25th March 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I am have completed BE on 2009 and now i want to study ME in Part time, please can you give your suggestions.I am Mostly preferring at Coimbatore and trichy please advise.
27th April 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance examination for part-time ME courses in anna university?
12th June 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for joining ME exam.
13th June 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

i completed BE,now i'm working n college,write now i didnt write the TANCET exam.i want to do ME part time.iet me suggest some ideas,
16th June 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Tech - Civil in Indira gandhi national open university. Is it possible to join M.E or M.Tech- Civil Engg. in Anna university ? Please tell me what is the procedure & how to apply.
9th July 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I am complete my BE in the yaer of 2013 , i would like to join ME part time in Anna univ,Trichy. I need What is the procedure to join ME part time and fees details & timing. i write tancet exam, it is useful for joining ME part time? please send the detail for mail id.....

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?