21st November 2012, 02:31 PM
arunchinki

How should I attempt SSC exam after having masters degree in Philosophy

Dear Sir !
I Have Master Degree in Philosophy, But My DOB 12-10-1982. in certificate. How to Attempt in SSC Exam. How to Join CBI or CID...
Please Suggest me...

Regards,

Arun Kumar Sarkar
B. Deoghar { Jharkhand }

Related Questions:
12th August 2015, 08:04 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I attempt SSC exam after having masters degree in Philosophy

You can appear for SSC CGL exam with your qualification .

SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission and CGL stands for Combined Graduate Level.

SSC conducts CGL exam every year to recruit personnel to Group B Governmental Posts, Group C Technical Post and more.

The eligibility criteria for SSC CGLE are following:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 27 years.There is age relaxation for reserved category as per the norms of government rules.

-The selection process is conducted in

*Tier I

*Tier II

CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation.

The candidate who wishes to join CBI has to write UPSC exam.

The eligibility criteria to apply for the CBI exam are following:-

-The qualification required is Bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized board.

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The candidate age should be in between 21 years to 30 years for general category.Age is relaxed for OBC by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The selection process involves of written test followed by physical test and interview.

The syllabus for CBI exam consists of

- General Intelligence & Reasoning

- General Awareness

- Quantitative Aptitude

- English Comprehension

CID stands for Criminal Investigation Department.

The exam is conducted by SSC and the candidates are selected on the basis of CGL exam which is generally held in the month of April every year.

The eligibility criteria to apply for the exam are following:-

-The candidate should be an Indian.

-The candidate must have completed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized college/ university.Final year appearing student can also apply for the exam.There is no percentage bar for the marks obtained in the graduation degree.

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 27 years for general category,20 years to 30 years for OBC candidate and 20 years to 32 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The selection process involves of

* Written test,

*Physical test and

* Personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?