15th July 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

For how many times a candidate can appear in GMAT?

hello sir/madam
please let me know how many time
one candidate can give in gmat?????
please let me know as soon as possible
with regards thanks

10th September 2014, 09:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how many times a candidate can appear in GMAT?

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test. The GMAT is conducted by the Graduate Management Council. You need to appear for the GMAT exam compulsorily, if you want to pursue the Masters degree in Business Administration from any of the reputed universities in the world.

You can attempt the GMAT exam as many times as you wish, but there are some rules for attempting the exam multiple times.You need to follow these rules if you want to appear for GMAT exam more than once :-

-->You will be allowed to attempt the GMAT exam only once in any given period of 31 calendar days, that means you cannot appear for the GMAT exam more than once in the same month.

-->You will not be allowed to attempt for the GMAT exam more than 5 times in the same year.

As you have chance of appearing multiple times for GMAT exam, it is not good to take the GMAT exam multiple times. It is best to appear for maximum only of 3 attempts for the GMAT exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?