10th March 2016, 12:56 PM
Shaikh Minhaz

How should I become a collector after passing degree 3rd year in information technology engineering?

Good morning sir/mam
My name is shaikh minhaz. I am student of sardar vallabhbhai Patel institute of technology (svit) vasad. From information technology branch. now m in 3rd year.. so please tell me about How should I crack a collector exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a good collector after completing 3rd year diploma in Information Technology?
  2. How should I become a collector after passing degree 3rd year?
  3. How to become a collector after passing 12th? Which degree should I take? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I become a collector after completing B.E? I am studying computer engineering in 3rd semester
  5. How to become a collector after completing B.Tech(ECE)?
  6. How to become a Collector after 10th standard?
  7. How to become a collector after passing B.Tech EEE?
  8. How to pursuing MBA after passing B.Tech 3rd year with Information Technology?
  9. Ways to do Architecture Engineering after passing Information Technology B.Tech?
  10. How can I become a collector after passing B.E?
  11. How to do IAS after passing B.Tech 3rd year?
  12. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma?
  13. How to do training in Information Technology for two months after doing B.Tech IT in 3rd year?
  14. Cochin University Information Technology 3rd Semester Engineering Mathematics III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How can I become a district collector? I am studying BSc Agriculture
  16. How could I become a district collector after passing B.Tech Mechanical? What are the qualifications for the same? What type of knowledge and which books are to be referred?
  17. Can you give me information regarding I.A.S?
  18. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
10th March 2016, 09:22 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I become a collector after passing degree 3rd year in information technology engineering?

No, you are not eligible to appear for Civil Service examination for recruitment as an I.A.S Officer.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed or pursuing in final year of graduation degree can appear for examination. The age limit to appear for examination is 21-32 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you have to wait for another year to appear for examination. The examination is conducted by UPSC every year. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
10th March 2016, 09:28 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: How should I become a collector after passing degree 3rd year in information technology engineering?

In order to become a collector you should qualify or appear for the IAS recruitment which is Indian Administration Services and in order to become IAS there are several requirements to be satisfied to become IAS such as
  • Should belong to the Citizen of India only
  • Should have completed Bachelors of degree or technology or any graduation degree with at least 55% of marks from recognized institute of study
  • Should have attained 21 years and not exceed 30 years of age limit

These are the main eligibility criteria required to become an IAS recruitment and you can appear for this examination through the UPSC which is conducted every year once and you should have completed at least graduation in any discipline to appear

The selections of IAS includes
  • Preliminary Examination
  • Mains Examination
  • Interview

These are the rounds for selection process

As you are in the 3rd year you can complete your graduation or in the finale year you can appear for this IAS recruitment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?