17th March 2012, 03:34 PM
pop solomon

How should i get the notes for all the IIT JEE papers?

how to get notes for all IT papers...could u please tell me how to get the notes

8th July 2012, 06:56 PM
tarun121993
Member+

Default Re: How should i get the notes for all the IIT JEE papers?

Hi..
Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) is one of the main aim of the engineering student to study here.There are overall 15 IIT's in India at the present time.You can get solved questions papers of the previous years on any of the iit's website.But to prepare for your exam you can join a 3 months crash course or you can be a student of distance learning programme of any reputed institute.You can join the correspondence program and get the latest notes on each and every topic and few of the other important things. You can also get the video CD's of the notes if you need. I would prefer you to go through the notes of any institute that is located in Kota or else Hyderabad.
The institutes located in both these cities are one of the famous cities for their IIT-JEE preparation.

All the best ..
Thank You..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?