17th March 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

How should I apply for IELTS? I am a teacher in HP

I am a teacher at himachal pradesh(sirmour) and know english very well and how should I apply for Ielts?

8th July 2012, 04:44 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: How should I apply for IELTS? I am a teacher in HP

hello friend..!!

->yes you are eligible for IELTS.
->everybody who has completed his/her 12th with at least 60% marks is eligible for IELTS.
->but the main problem is that you have to not mention your present job in the IELTS form,you should apply on the basis of your qualification.
->the main eligibility criteria to go for abroad through IELTS is that you have no gap in between your study.
->to go for abroad you should have at least 6 band from 4 modules.

thank u!
8th July 2012, 07:00 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Hello,
International English Language Testing System (IELTS)

>If you want to apply For IELTS ,first you have to complete your higher secondary level with 60% minimum with a recognized Board of education.

>Following documents are required for IELTS registraition:
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED in person or via post / courier:
A completed and signed application form.
Two passport sized colour photographs.
A photocopy of your valid passport.

FEE: IELTS Fee is INR 7900 for all dates till 31st August 2012; For test dates from 1st September 2012 the fee is INR 8900

And you can Register Online visit this link.
http://www.britishcouncil.org

All the best.
8th July 2012, 08:03 PM
priyankasree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a teacher at himachal pradesh(sirmour) and know english very well and how should I apply for Ielts?

HI FRIEND,

APPLY FOR IELTS

1. Go to theonline registration system, choose your test date and enter your personal details.
2. Print out the confirmation email, sign it and send it to the British Council, Sennweg 2, PO Box 532, 3000 Bern 9, within five working days. You need to include:
   A SIGNED print out of the email you receive when you have submitted your application.
   1 passport size colour photos (not older than 6 months). Candidates must not wear glasses on the photograph.
   A copy of your passport or National ID card, whichever you indicated on your application
   A copy of your proof of payment of the test fee (ebanking print out or post office receipt). Please do NOT send cash.

You will receive the final email of confirmation when we have received your documentation by post.
3. Payment
In order to confirm your registration we need to receive your payment (CHF 320) and documentation no later than 5 working days after registering for the test (click here for payment details).

Please note that you can make the payment by ebanking or at the post office, unfortunately we cannot accept credit card payments. Please use the following reference on your payment: IELTS, Name, date of exam (e.g. : IELTS, Hans Gerber, 14/08/10).
If you are not able to register online, please call +41 31 301 49 35 or email us in order to receive an application form in the post or by email.

Please note that we will send out test confirmation and details regarding the test day ONLY by email.

CHANGES AND REFUNDS
If you would like to know how to proceed with requesting a refund or to transfer to a different date, please download information about our refund and cancellation policy Please note refunds are only possible for changes up to five weeks before the test date.

We would be grateful if you could let us know in advance that you will not be attending, so there will be no inconvenience for the other candidates.

Online Results
You can access your results online from 3pm on the 13th day after the written test date. Please go to the British Council online results system and follow the instructions. You will need to enter your candidate number, Passport or ID number, Date of birth and then select the date you took the test.

Sending out results
Your results will also be sent to you on the 13th day after the test. We send the results by regular mail and providing you live in Switzerland you should receive them the next day. Once the results have been posted we do not accept responsibility for non-arrival of the mail.

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]FOR MORE DETAILS YOU CAN VISIT www.britishcouncil.org/switzerland-english-ielts-applying.htm[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]ALL THE BEST.....[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?