14th May 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

How should I join Indian Army after passing HSC examination with 75%?

Sir,i am passing my h.s.c.examination with 75%.i want to join indian army.please tell me what can i do?

14th May 2012, 10:08 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join Indian Army after passing HSC examination with 75%?

There is no percentage of marks criteria to join Indian Army. You can join Indian Army after HSC exam but as a soldier and not as an officer which can be done only through appearing NDA entrance exam after 12th.

So you should first complete 12th and then appear for NDA to join Idian Army.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with a good Physical and Mental health.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
14th May 2012, 06:49 PM
romi_bal

Thumbs up Re: How should I join Indian Army after passing HSC examination with 75%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,i am passing my h.s.c.examination with 75%.i want to join indian army.please tell me what can i do?
You can join Indian Army by appearing in NDA conducted by UPSC.

NDA:

Eligibility Criteria for NDA:

• Candidates who have cleared 10+2 and those who are currently doing can apply
• Those who had taken Physics & Mathematics in Class 12th can apply for navy and air force.
• Candidates appearing for the exam must be bachelors .They must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years ie not before 1st July, 1994 & not later than 1st January, 1997.
• Non-permanent citizens of India are not allowed to apply
• Nationalities of Nepal, Bhutan and Tibetan refugee can apply only if they have migrated to India with a purpose to become permanent citizens of India prior to January 1st
• In case candidates origin is from India but actually migrated from either neighboring countries of India or East Africa nations like Uganda and Kenya can apply provided they are planning to permanently settle in India.
• Gorkha category of Nepal need not submit any proof

Important dates for NDA II EXAM:

• Release of Notification: 5th May,2012
• Last date of submission of application form: 4th June, 2012
• Date of Examination: 19th August, 2012

Structure for the NDA Examination

The exam is divided into two parts-mathematics (300 marks) and general ability (600marks) for two and a half hour. The candidates with good mathematical skill and with right confidence can easily qualify the test.

Paper –I (mathematics)

Paper –II (general ability)

Part ‘A’ (English) – To test candidate’s knowledge in English

Part ‘B’ (general knowledge)- It is divided into part A- F and consist of physics, chemistry, history, general science, geography and current events.
Intelligence and Personality test

The candidate has to go through verbal as well as non-verbal intelligence tests. They have to go through other exercises like GD and other outdoor group tasks.
5th June 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join Indian Army after passing HSC examination with 75%?

I am a 26 yr old passed Hsc how can i join indian army?
20th June 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

How to join indian army after hsc, because my birth date is 6/6/1994, it does not match to dates given by goverment ( 2 /07/1994
3rd November 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I am rajesh from the nadiad, & I want to join Indian Army. but my born year is 1987 & I looking for one most chance join the Indian army, it is a really Please.
13th December 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I'm in F.Y.J.C Science General and i want to join indian military after HSC so how much % i need to scored?and what are requiredment for physical heath?
17th April 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

i m komal how can i join indian army after 12 commerce and i m a national player in hockey also i got 3rd place in india
18th November 2014, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed mech diploma in 70% after 10 2 (commerce) and my age is 22 yrs7 months sir please tell me how can i join army or in which field please tell all procedures i also having sports certificates of state and national and my father is ex servicemen in army please advice me sir am so confused. Thanks
18th November 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed mech diploma in 70% after 10 2 commerce sir please tell me how can i join army or for which post i also have sports certificates of states and national also and my father is ex serviceman in army please tell me all procedures how can i join am very confused please advice me. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?