20th June 2013, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for AIMS Medical exam?

hello....
my name is aditi. i am in class xi....
so.. i just want to know how to prepare for aims medical exam..

31st July 2015, 09:17 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for AIMS Medical exam?

AIIMS stands for the All India Institute of Medical Science and it conducts the examination for the admission in the MBBS courses in the AIIMS situated in the different corners of India.

The examination paper of the AIIMS contains the questions of the Physics- 45, Chemistry- 45, Biology- 90 and General knowledge- 20. The candidates need to qualify in the examination for the final selection. There is also negative marking for the wrong answer.

To qualify in the examination you must have good knowledge of biology, physics and Chemistry upto the 10+2 and even current affairs. For the preparation you can take the help from the various objective books for the AIIMS available in the market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?