28th December 2012, 08:50 PM
akkarakshay

How should I prepare for IES entrance after scoring 58% in Electrical Engineering

if i got 58% aggregate in electrical engineering then should i prepare for ies entance

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  2. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  3. Can engineers from Instrumentation and Contol Engineering apply from any discipline in IES Indian Engineering Servces?
  4. After doing degree in Electrical Engineering should I choose IES or CAT?
  5. Date of IES Exam? Syllabus of IES Exam for Electrical Engineering and Sample papers to prepare for the Exam?
  6. How ca I prepare for IES entrance exam
  7. How to do prepare for IES and GATE? Books to be referred?
  8. Previous 5 years question papers of IES entrance exam in Electrical Engineering?
  9. How can I prepare for IES exam along with job? Study materials and tips for the preparation? -- [New]
  10. How to prepare for IES entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Reference books for preparation of IES examination for Electrical Engineering students
  12. Should I prepare for IES or PSU exam?
  13. Which is a better option after Engineering : Job, M.Tech or MBA? How to prepare for IES exam? Syllabus and model question papers for IES exam?
  14. Can I apply for IES Exam in Electrical Engineering being a candidate of B.Tech in ECE?
  15. After joining IES how much salary can I receive
  16. Names of the books that I should refer for IES exam? My branch is electrical
  17. How to prepare for IES entrance exam?
  18. Can I join electrical engineering stream for IES exam? I am pursuing EIE
18th July 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for IES entrance after scoring 58% in Electrical Engineering

gud evng...i have just completed my electrical engineering how should i preare ,how much time should i give fr my prepration?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?