8th May 2012, 04:51 PM
siddartha.mech301

How should I prepare for interview for ET(Mechanical) in NPCIL?

I have been selected to interview for ET (mechanical) in NPCIL. Can any one give suggestions on how the interview is gonna be urgent as it is on 25th of may

15th July 2016, 01:33 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for interview for ET(Mechanical) in NPCIL?

*In interview, basic questions from different subjects of Mechanical engineering will be asked. You must brush up your fundamental concepts of subjects like Heat and Mass Transfer, IC Engines, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Thermal and Hydraulic Machines etc.

*Questions asked are very basic, nothing tough is asked. If you do not know the answer simply, say no, do not give inaccurate answer, interviewers are very experienced and talented. Show positive posture and make eye to eye contact while answering as it shows your confidence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?