23rd September 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for Sound Engineering entrance?

could u please tell me how to prepare for sound engineering entrace..???

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for Sound Engineering entrance?
  2. How can I join sound engineering?
  3. Sound recording and sound design at FTII eligibility for Electrical and Electronics Btech Engineers?
  4. Is Sound Engineering suitable for arts stream student? Which is the best institute for sound engineering in India?
  5. Can I join in sound degree engineering after passing in E&TC diploma engineering course? How much is the fees in sound engineering course?
  6. How to join Sound Engineering course after studying electrical and electronics engineering
  7. How to become a good sound engineer? What is the qualification for Sound Engineering?
  8. Sound ideas academy (SIA) Mumbai, is it college for doing sound engineering course?
  9. Sound Engineering Course: in FTII, Other Premier Institutes, Preparations, Scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Information about complete procedure of entrance exam, syllabus and availability of seat for M.Tech in Sound Engineering at FTII? -- [New]
  11. Information about the sound engineering course? Entrance which I need to to qualify to get into Pune Film Institute? Minimum qualifications needed?
  12. What is the scope for sound engineering?
  13. List of the colleges of BSc(IT) and MSc(IT) of Saurashtra University in Surendranagar and Rajkot?
  14. Marine engineering after completing BE EE engineering? How to get seats and prepare for entrance exam?
  15. Sound editing course, film and television institute,pune: Past year question papers for entrance exam
  16. How can I prepare for genetic engineering entrance exam? I am a study of class 11th
  17. Can I apply for a job in Infosys off campus?
  18. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
9th August 2017, 09:11 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I prepare for Sound Engineering entrance?

You have to appear in an entrance exam to get admission in best college for pursuing bachelor's degree in sound engineering. You can score good marks in entrance exam by following below mentioned tips:

Solve previous year papers to get an idea of exam pattern.

Attempt model test papers for self evaluation.

Make short notes for revision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?