30th January 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

How should I pursue MBA? I did my 2 years BA from Nehu

i did my 2 years' BA from NEHU in 1992, but didnt know about the bridge course for a long time. now to pursue MBA i need to complete the 3rd year. can your university help me wth that?

25th March 2014, 04:26 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I pursue MBA? I did my 2 years BA from Nehu

Tests like Common Admission Test (CAT) by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs), Management Aptitude Test (MAT) by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), New Delhi, Xavier Admission Test (XAT) by Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur, Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), ATMA by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) and Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) by Symbiosis International University are conducted for the MBA entrance purpose. Qualification wise, you need be a graduate from any recognized university or institution with at least 50% marks. Candidates have to appear for an entrance exam such as MAT/CAT/XAT or ATMA to get admitted in the course. There are three stage entrance exam which includes: Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. You can always apply for education loan for your MBA course. Your merit will decide upon the loan sanctioning part.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?