2nd July 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue MBA privately after securing 46% in B.A Economics? Where can I apply for 2 years degree course?

i have secured 46% in BA economics and wish to pursue my MBA privately .
is an MBA possible without appearing for CMAT..etc
and where can i apply for a 2year degree course for 2012-2013

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  2. Am I allowed to pursue MBA and MSc in Economics through distance course simultaneously? Am I allowed to do both the degree from the same university?
  3. What should i do after B.A economics honors between M.A Economics and MBA?
  4. How to pursue Law and Economics degree?
  5. How to pursue MBA if I am an economics graduate from Delhi University
  6. MBA(Agri) is master degree or post graduate diploma? Is is equivalent to M.Sc Economics?
  7. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  8. Is PG diploma without approval of AICTE acceptable?
  9. Can I apply for IAS after securing 47% in B.A with economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Colleges offering correspondence Master's degree in Economics under Gujarat University? -- [New]
  11. Does a degree student of any stream can pursue MBA programme?
  12. When I have to apply for MBA entrance exam if pursuing B.Tech(IT) 3rd year? Should I gather 2-3 years of experience before joining MBA?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?
  14. How can i join MBA from Foreign Universities?
  15. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics?
  16. List of institutes which offers Master of Economics through Distance Education for MBA(Finance) candidate?
  17. Can I do MA Economics after technical graduation? Will it be okay to insult my engineering course and pursue Economics course?
  18. How to pursue Maths dual degree after scoring 80% in my boards?
27th November 2012, 09:21 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to pursue MBA privately after securing 46% in B.A Economics? Where can I apply for 2 years degree course?

Hello,
Firstly, let me ask you that if you belong to the reserved category. If yes, then you can go for MBA course. Since for reserved category, the cut-off marks is 45% or more in graduation, so you can enter MBA program as you have secured 46%. But you have to sit for any MBA entrance test, be it GMAT, or OPENMAT or MAT or even CMAT. On clearing any such MBA entrance examination can you get a chance at MBA.
But if you belong to the general category, then getting 50% or more is more than necessary. Or else you cannot even sit for the MBA entrance examination.
Let me tell you something else that you can do. You can go for BBA. BBA is the graduation level of MBA and is most definitely a business oriented line.
If you go for IGNOU BBA, you just have be a 12th standard pass out and within 24 years to enroll for it. No separate entrance examination will be taken to enlist candidates. The entire course is 3 year long and costs you around Rs.7,800. Log onto www.ignou.ac.in to enroll.
5th November 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue MBA privately after securing 46% in B.A Economics? Where can I apply for 2 years degree course?

can i do MBA (IT) after doing B.A in economics via Allama Iqbal uni islamabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?