2nd August 2013, 10:50 AM
raju thomre

How should I register for CPT exam?

How do registration for cpt exam?...please tell me how to do it

23rd March 2015, 09:49 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I register for CPT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raju thomre View Post
Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) conducts the CPT Examination every year for admission in CA course. CPT (Common Proficiency test) is a entry level test conducted twice in a year, in June and December. The Notification of June 2015 CPT examination is already published and the online registration is already started.

If you are interested in CA Course and you have already completed your Intermediate examination, then you are eligible to register for Upcoming CA CPT examination.

Aspirants can enroll for the CA CPT examination just after completing 10th examination, but they can only registered and appear for this test after completing the 12th examination.

The last date of applying for CPT June 2015 examination is 28/April/2015.

Eligible candidates may fill Application form online at http://icaiexam.icai.org

Application form for Common Proficiency Test will also be available in the Regional and Branch Offices of the Institute or may be obtained from,

Deputy Secretary (Examinations),
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi – 110002

Fees: Rs 1500 Per application form.

CPT exam of June 2015 will be held on 14 June 2015. For more details about this exam, please visit the official website of ICAI.
24th March 2015, 12:19 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by raju thomre View Post

CPT (Common Proficiency Test) examination is conducted for getting admission in CA course. This exam is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India twice time in a year.

Those aspirants who want to become a chartered accountant have to qualify in the following three stages:
  1. CPT exam,
  2. IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course) and
  3. Final Course.
Candidates are eligible to register themselves direct after completing their 10th class but, they will become eligible for appearing this exam only once they passed their 10+2 class.

If you have completed at least your 10+2 from the recognized university then, you can apply for this exam.

You can register yourself at official website here Click Here

Exam Dates:
  • Last Date of registration: 28/04/2015.
  • Exam will be held on: 14/06/2015.
24th March 2015, 06:15 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) conducts the CPT Examination every year for admission in CA course.

CPT (Common Proficiency test) is a entry level test conducted twice in a year, in June and December.

There are three levels in CA.

>>CPT - Common Proficiency test

>>IPCC - Integrated Professional Competence Course

>>Final

You should have passed 10+2 class from recognized Indian board to register for CPT level in CA.

Exam Dates 2015:-

To register for CPT exam, please click on the below link

http://icaiexam.icai.org/login.php

Last Date of registration for CPT 2015 is 28/04/2015.The examination will be held on 14/06/2015.

Exam application fee:-

The application fee is Rs.1500. You can pay the fee either in online or offline mode.

Exam pattern:-

The CPT Exam would consist of 4 Papers scheduled to be conducted in 2 Sessions of 2 Papers at the following timings:

First Session (10:30 AM - 12:30 PM)

Fundamentals of Accounting
General Economics

Second Session (2:00 PM - 4:00 PM)

Mercantile Laws
Quantitative Aptitude

24th March 2015, 11:33 PM
bichapoda

CPT is entry level exam for candidate who want to start a Career in CA(Chartered Accountant).

CPT Stands for Common Proficiency Test

CPT is the Level 1 stage in CA.

To appear for CPT exam you need to have completed your 12th.

Candidates who wrote exams and waiting for Results are also eligible to appear for the exam.

You can apply online for CPT exam.

To apply online the official Website is :- http://icaiexam.icai.org

You can apply online there and can pay the fee to get a confirmation.

Mostly CPT exams are conducted in the month of April and November.

So as per your convenience apply for the exam, Prepare well so that you don't waste your attempt and Time.
26th March 2015, 01:09 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

The last date to register for the AIPMT is 28th april 2015.You will must have to register yourself before the dadeline.Otherwise you will not be able to register yourself.
To register your self you will have to follow the instructions provided below:-

Open the official websites of AIPMT.
Click for the new registration once you follow the first step.
You will have to fill the form either online or offline.
If you are going through online process youw will have click on the start button and once you started you will be allowed to fill a form.

In the second stage you will have to upload your photo and sighnature whose dimension should be 100*55.

After the completion of the second stage you will have to go for the payment option tool bar.You can make payment through internet banking or through debit card transaction.

And if you are going through offline mode then you will have to print the final form and will have to send it to the following address.

Deputy Secretary (Examinations),
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi – 110002

Hope it helps you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?