18th May 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

How should I take admission in B.Tech after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are the best colleges in Haryana?

i have passed diploma in mechanical engineering . Now i want to take admission in B.tech . So i want to ask which is the best college in Haryana .

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  2. Can I take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering by 82%?
  3. Admission in MBM college of Rajasthan after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Haryana with 79%? List of top engineering colleges of Rajasthan?
  4. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  5. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  8. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Can I get admission in B.Tech after scoring 57% in diploma mechanical engineering? Which is the best option?
  11. Names of engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech in IT or Computer Science after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. In which engineering course will I be able to take admission in direct 2nd y ear after passing diploma mechanical with 68% marks?
  14. How to get admission in IIT for degree in mechanical engineering after passing diploma?
  15. What kind of entrance exam is conducted by IEI for the admission in AMIE-B.Tech for diploma holder?
  16. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  17. Guidelines to get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student?
  18. What is the marks requirement in mechanical diploma course to get the admission in best colleges for doing Engineering? -- [New]
14th July 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I take admission in B.Tech after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are the best colleges in Haryana?

how should i take addmission to b.tech after passing diploma in IT with 68%?tell me the best college for me in pune
30th May 2013, 11:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I take admission in B.Tech after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are the best colleges in Haryana?

Diploma holders have the option to join engineering degree through lateral entry. Lateral entry admissions are done either on the basis of merit or through entrance exams. Haryana State Technical Education Society Panchkula conducts online entrance for admission process. Those who qualify the test can seek admission to any of the aided engineering colleges in Haryana. Manav Rachna Vidyanatariksha is an example for such a college.
21st June 2013, 07:39 PM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
after doing the diploma, if you want to take the seat in government college,then you can apply for the AIEEE, IIT exams.
You can get the admission in haryana or chandigarh colleges by lateral entry on the basis of merit list.
The best colleges near Haryana-
Chitkara university- Chandigarh
baddi university- solan
Manav Rachna vidyanatariksha- Haryana
GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?