13th November 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Tips to start preparation of CAT for B.E. 1st year student?

HELLO
i am studying in first year in b.e.
i want to start cat preperation.
give me tips how to start.....
please help me and guide me
thank you in advance

15th November 2014, 12:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to start preparation of CAT for B.E. 1st year student?

It is really nice to see that you are quite serious concerning your future goals and want to start working for it right from the beginning. Since you want to prepare for CAT, which in turn will lead you to MBA, so you must pay good attention to your BE course as well. This is because admission in B-schools are not only done on the basis of CAT score but also the resume of the candidate is taken into account. So make sure you have a good aggregate score in your B.Tech course and also participate in extra curricular activities.

You can start with Quantitative Aptitude from the basic level by solving problems from RS Agarwal. Later on you can increase the level by joining coaching institutes or following other tougher books. For english, read newspapers daily. Magazines are of great help as well as novels. You can start your preparation from Word Power Made EASY.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?