16th November 2010, 12:09 PM
nagaraju marka

How to start preparation for IES?

hello ,
i am writing i.e.s exam because of family situations i cant able to take coaching.i have enough subject knowledge.please suggest me the best ,structured,economical way of preparation for i.e.s.i have determination and knowledge but no sources and guidance.to crack i.e.s ,it needs lot of hard work that to in a systematic way with proper direction and schedule.i hope so many experts for career guidance are here,so please please suggest me the best approach for preparing to i.e.s. with out the need for coaching.one more thing i would like to tell you here is i am week at verbal and aptitude.tell me how to get grip on these topics also.i do hard work tell me the way to use it.
hoping for best of my career through your answer .
i need it to be answered by people who got experienced not by browsing the net.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.
NAGRAJ

19th November 2010, 04:09 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to start preparation for IES?

dear friend
your decision is very good for ies exam but you should honest in the preparation time you should hard labor and faithfully and clear the basic knowledge and make a good notes for revision in exam time.you make a routine for preparation and this 3-4 month you should stay in single room for preparation you will surely crack ies in good ranking.
good luck..............
20th November 2010, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

thanq but i need more response from you ,i mean how to prepare for the exam in a systemetic way.did you prepared for i.e.s before??if so tell me your experiences and what to do and what not to do???my mail i.d [email protected]
5th July 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

how to start preparing for IES after class 12?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?